PCC Apostille for India
What documents are needed to obtain an PCC apostille for India
- Original Police Clearance Certificate
- As Supporting required Civil id copy such as Passport photo copy
Police Clearance Certificate Apostille process for India is a simple procedure.
- Notary Pre-Authentication
- SDM Authentication
- The Ministry of External Affairs/MEA Apostille
Time – 2-3 Working Days
When is Police Clearance Certificate apostille required for India?
Below are the circumstances where can require an Police Clearance certificate Apostille for India.
- Residential Status Process
- Employment Visa Process
- Long term visa Process
- Immigration Purpose